The Great Mystic Portal - Inner Circle Academy

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Hello, let me be the first to kick of this section, lol.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vishwas

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Hello, let me be the first to kick of this section, lol.   Wed 18 Jul 2007 - 14:31

Ok here is a small novel about me.

I am Vishwas, The Controversial Enigma, Prankster Extraordinaire, Jokebox, Eternal Joker (always finding ways to make ppl laugh), Eccentric, fun loving, motormouth, aggressive, gadget crazy, Esoteric freak, a true blue Aquarian, can be moody & emotional at times (that is a bit of Cancerian in me), will always look out for friends (more like a big bro type), usually a very calm person (but sometimes explode worse than a worst volcano), honest, caring, open-minded, friendly, forgiving, have a goofy sense of Humor, like babies, always prefer Truth even if it hurts, say & do stuff which is Right/Ethical without worrying about the consequences or reprecussions or seeing who is opposite to me, (basically u can say "I don't care" attitude, I really don't as long as I know I am right).

Ready to kill or be killed for what is Ethical. If someone mess's with me I might let them go, but mess with my friends, they are as good as dead. You have been warned, you won't know when I will tell what & have a sense of humor where I makes jokes of even the most serious of stuff.

Really don't remember much of my past, can tell a few memories from them, but have no idea & many times when I hear what I have done I am shocked myself. Am on a crusade to know who I am (this life), who I was (this life & past lives) & what I am here to do now.

Ok, I think this is a lot more info than any one wants to know, & I will stop before u ...............>>>>>>

You can email me from here or speak to me on IM (MSN & Yahoo). Nice to see everyone here.

Cya & Take care.

BBHoster - Express urself. Free blog's, get one your's today. using our blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzi

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello, let me be the first to kick of this section, lol.   Wed 25 Jul 2007 - 15:55

Nice cartoon Vishwas.

Sorry i am not around much. Not been as well as i'd like to be. I will catch up with you soon.

Suzi XXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vishwas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, let me be the first to kick of this section, lol.   Thu 26 Jul 2007 - 5:53

Thanx Suzi, nice to cya here, catch u when u are on & feeling better.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello, let me be the first to kick of this section, lol.   Sun 12 Aug 2007 - 7:46

My story...

The long version you have read in "that other place"...

The short version is that I am just a random person, a traveller between worlds, and someone who tries to share what I have learned along the way...

love and rainbows

Raka

Suzi

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello, let me be the first to kick of this section, lol.   Sun 12 Aug 2007 - 15:36

My story is that I am a wanderer. I go where the wind carries me.

I have a colourful background and a history that most people baulk at, even I wonder sometimes how i have survived. I often think its because i am stubborn and bloody minded.

I've never had a great deal of focus in my life except for the motherhood, job and day to day existence focus. I am debating about blogging about my life but i need to think about it a little more.

So there you go, the other side of me. Oh the other thing thats useful to know about me is i read voraciously, i even read labels on products. Hubby thinks i am weird lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vishwas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, let me be the first to kick of this section, lol.   Mon 13 Aug 2007 - 12:04

Admin wrote:
My story...

The long version you have read in "that other place"...

Raka

Unfortunately, I never did read ur blog in "that other place", but I think I have a link to it in the 360 page that u showed to me, I will read it someday.

This is not in context to Raka, but generally, whenever I accept a person it is very difficult to shock me about them, how ever "weird" or "different" or whatever they call it, that is seen as a negative trait by some, but I believe once u beleive in a person, who or what they were doesn't matter much.

Then again I am weirdo to many ppl, so I don't mention this publicly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello, let me be the first to kick of this section, lol.   Mon 13 Aug 2007 - 21:44

Dear Vishwas,

I am sorry my friend...but my story has been deleted... It was an instruction from Creator to do this and for some very specific reasons which I cannot mention here. So I am afraid you will never get to read it now...

As for judging a book by its cover... If you have discovered not to judge anyone, that is a HUGE step in the right direction.

Others will label you with many names, but then again... It's just that...labels. People's perceptions of others are flawed and the information they use to make their judgements is incomplete... couple that with the fact that many conclusions they reach (if not all), are coloured by their own society's ideas of what the "norm" is and what lies outside of it....

Therefore human judgements can never be objective. Only Creator knows us completely and only Creator has the perfect set of norms, therefore only Creator can make a perfect judgement of us and how we live our lives...

love and rainbows

Raka

Vishwas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello, let me be the first to kick of this section, lol.   Tue 14 Aug 2007 - 7:18

No problemo Raka, it is what was meant to happen, so doesn't matter much, & I don't think reading it is going to make me think different of u in a bad way, but probably reading it would have made me more humble lol, lol! . I am always trying to learn from other's experiences also, so once I have learnt it, there is no for me to undergo those experinces, because I already have learnt the lesson meant there.

I still sometimes unintentionally judge ppl, but when I realise what I am doing, I stop myself and say "Wrong Vishwas, u have done enough stuff to make ppl think much worse of u, & you don't know anything about the person to judge them" & then kinda apologise myself & think something positive.

About the lables, sometimes I give myself more outrageous labels than the other person can think of atm, so kinda make them shut up for some time. Then again I don't care to make them see the right side if they don't want to, I try upto thrice, after that I leave it upto them, & most of the time they will come back to me after they learn it. But inbetween the two events: (1): When I have told the person to "go to hell" let them experience their problems & act cold and aloof, till (2) The person comes back to me after they have learnt what I was trying to tell them in the first place, inbetween those 2 events I feel very bad, more like someone who has cheated & left the friend in their darkest hour & time of need.

Ok I am blabbering here, I will stop.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, let me be the first to kick of this section, lol.   

Back to top Go down

Hello, let me be the first to kick of this section, lol.
Page 1 of 1